3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Acton at Filands View, Filands, Malmesbury, SN16
- Superior 3 bedroom semi detached home substantial east-facing garden
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Stylish integrated appliances incl. hob, single oven and fridge freezer
- Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiling
- Open aspect to front with views across landscaped area
- Comprehensive and simple options and upgrade system to help personalise your new home
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Stylish fixed overhead shower plus walk in shower unit
- Ladder style heated towel rail in bathroom and en suite
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 35: The Acton
Perfect for a young or growing family, The Acton is a superior 3 bedroom semi-detached home offering light filled space with a superior specification.
The welcoming living room to the front of the home is an ideal space to relax, while the open plan kitchen/dining area is an impressive feature perfect for entertaining. The space and light afforded by the French doors make it a bright space, with a thoughtful layout. The addition of a separate utility room and cloakroom discreetly takes care of practical living.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 on the first floor both offer spacious accommodation and share the main bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor, with its own luxurious en suite and fitted wardrobes, giving the feeling of peace and privacy.
The detached garage makes it a home that combines quality of life with convenience.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7' x 16'0'')
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.16
(11'10'' x 16'11'')
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4'' x 6'0'')
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7'' x 14'7'')
- Bedroom three - 2.67 x 3.62
(8'9'' x 11'10'')
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.60 x 3.09
(11'10'' x 10'2'' excl robes, to 1500 height line)
- Dressing - 2.20 x 1.72
(7'2'' x 5'8'')
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.