4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tangmere at Saxons Plain , Worthing BN13
- sitting room with dining area
- French doors to garden
- ceramic floor tiling to bathroom and en suite
- en suite to the master bedroom
- built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- integrated stainless steel oven and hob
- integrated washing machine
- integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- garage plus parking space
A modern 4 bedroom family home boasting a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Open plan dining and sitting room with French doors to garden. En suite and built in wardrobes to bedroom 1, ceramic tiled floor to bathroom and en suite. Garage.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am - 5pm with Thurs 12-5pm
Sales manager: John and Sue
This exciting new development off Fulbeck Avenue, on the edge of West Durrington is close to the vibrant coastal resort of Worthing and within easy reach of the beautiful South Downs National Park making it an ideal location for country and coastal living.
It's a little over four miles from Saxons Plain to Worthing town centre which offers a great range of shops, services, leisure and sports facilities, as well as local schools and health clinics.
Saxons Plain offers a mix of quality two, three and four bedroom homes, so whatever your requirements we're confident we can meet them! Each of our homes are carefully designed to suit the needs of today's modern lifestyles so whether you're looking for your first home or you need lots of space for a growing family, Saxons Plain could be the perfect place for you!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.42 x 5.09m (17' 9" x 16' 8")
- Kitchen - 3.56 x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.98 x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.01 x 2.50m (9' 11" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.41 x 2.03m (11' 2" x 6' 8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.68 x 2.00m (8' 9" x 6' 7")
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWDUR-S4004_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.