2 bedroom house for saleCopcut Rise, Austin Drive, Copcut, Droitwich, WR9 7TD
- Large living area looking out on rear garden
- Cloakroom and family bathroom with bathtub
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- Single parking space
On arrival you are greeted by the attractive house front, with a stone path and a classic porch. On entry, a short hall takes you into the living area which in turn leads on to a lounge/dining area and kitchen, complete with attractive French doors to the garden. Upstairs, the main bedroom is sizeable and light, facing out toward the back of the property.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Lounge/Dining Area - 6450 x 33395mm (21'1" x 11'1")
With provision for a fireplace to the side, window to the front lawn and French doors opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen - 2954 x 2402mm (9'8" x 7'10")
Open plan kitchen with stainless steel sink and basin, a Symphony kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces.
Cloakroom - 1825 x 879mm (5'11 x 2'10")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1 - 4240(max) x 3665(min)mm (13'10" x 12'0")
With a double built-in wardrobe and window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 4250(max) x 2682mm (13'11" x 8'9")
With a double built-in wardrobe and window to the front of the property.
Bathroom - 3006 x 1607mm (9'10" x 5'3")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. and bath.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- - x
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_s30-00213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.