4 bedroom detached house for saleWroxham at Stanford Park, Butts Lane, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17 0NW
- Single attached garage
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- En suite
- Available to view
- A collection of four and five-bedroom family homes
- Generous room sizes with flexible open plan layouts
- A welcoming community feel in a thriving area
The Wroxham is a four bedroom home ideal for a family with a large kitchen/dining room featuring French doors leading to your garden. There is plenty of space for the family to relax in the large living room. The master bedroom with en suite shower room completes this family orientated property.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.87 x 3.48m (19'3'' x 11'5'')
- Lounge - 5.38 x 3.73m (17'8'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2.92 x 2.38m (9'6'' x 7'9'')
- Wc - 1.88 x 1.44m (6'1'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.66 x 3.74m (15'3'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.76 x 1.86m (5'9'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.33 x 3.17m (10'10'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.09 x 2.96m (13'4'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.23 x 2.26m (10'7'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.45 x 2.01m (4'9'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45524106.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.