3 bedroom detached house for saleBradwell at Buttercross Park, Snowley Park, Whittlesey, PE7
- Single integral garage with additional parking spaces
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite
- 977 square feet
- Well-regarded schools close by
- Easy access to the A47, A1 and A15
- Just 7 miles from Peterborough
- Within easy access of London Euston
This modern home makes perfect use of the space on offer. On the ground floor the kitchen features a breakfast area, while the open-plan sitting room with dining area features French doors that lead to the rear garden. Upstairs boasts three double bedrooms, the master with an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom. This house also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 3.7 x 2.52m (12'1'' x 8'3'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 4.79m (15'4'' x 15'8'')
- Wc - 1.81 x 0.88m (5'11'' x 2'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.19 x 2.78m (17'0'' x 9'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.52m (6'11'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.74 x 2.75m (15'6'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.12 x 3.45m (10'2'' x 11'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.59 x 1.96m (8'5'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45524115.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.