3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley at Bertone Manor, Warkton Lane, Barton Seagrave, Kettering, NN15
- 3 bedroom semi-detached
- Available on Sale and Leaseback
- Guaranteed 6% rental yield
- Parking space
- West facing garden
- En suite
- 817 square feet
This three bedroom home features an open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden. A spacious lounge lounge is located at the front of the home. On the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite with shower. There is then a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with bath for the rest of your family to enjoy.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.4m (15'1'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 4.6m (15'7'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45524148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - South Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.