4 bedroom detached house for saleLAYTON at Lea View, Village Street, Runcorn, WA7
- Double detached garage
- Utility room
- 1591 square feet
- En suite
- Open plan
- Within the catchment area of great schools
- Excellent commuter and transport links
This superb four bedroom home features a bright and airy interior. The beautiful open-plan kitchen, dining and breakfast room features a bay window to the front and opens onto the rear garden through French doors. Upstairs comprises of four double bedrooms with the master featuring an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.85 x 6.09m (12'7'' x 19'11'')
- Lounge - 5.04 x 3.73m (16'6'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2.77 x 2.83m (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.88m (6'5'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.14 x 3.73m (16'10'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.72 x 2.08m (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.5 x 2.87m (14'9'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.52 x 3.28m (11'6'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 2.72m (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.01m (8'10'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45524214.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.