4 bedroom house for saleThe Canterbury at Orchard Fields, Hermitage Lane, Barming, Maidstone, ME16
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.A stunning four bedroom detached family home with fitted kitchen and dining area, with French doors opening to garden. Handy utility and study room downstairs. Main bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe. Garage.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Geraldine and Meghan
This impressive new development at Barming is close to Kent's county town of Maidstone with its scenic River Medway and has excellent transport links to central London.
This thriving parish has its own shops and schools. Maidstone with further choice is only a few miles away. Trains from Barming arrive in London Victoria in about an hour, making Orchard Fields an ideal location for city commuters.
The development offers a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, each carefully designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. So if you're looking for a home close to the beautiful Kent countryside but within easy reach of London, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 7.73 x 3.15m (25' 4" x 10' 4")
- Study - 2.53 x 2.02m (8' 3" x 6' 8")
- Sitting room - 4.50 x 3.56m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 3.56m (13' 10" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.42 x 2.83m (14' 6" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36 x 3.06m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.21 x 2.50m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBAHL-p404-Htb_4_31_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South East Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.