2 bedroom mews house for saleBurroughs at Regency Gardens, Nottingham Road, Southwell, NG25
- French Doors
- Open-Plan Living/Dining
- Stylishly Equipped Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
Complementing a stylishly equipped kitchen, the bright, subtly L-shaped living and dining room of the Burroughs includes french doors that add flexibility and make it easy to opt for alfresco dining or coffee in the garden on warm summer evenings.
Parking - Single Garage
- Living Dining - 4.065 x 4.791 metre
- Kitchen - 1.932 x 3.54 metre
- WC - .897 x 2.137 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.065 x 3.041 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.065 x 3.03 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.167 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134070000008_2_49_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.