4 bedroom detached house for saleALDERNEY at Merlin Park, Wigwam Lane Nottingham, NG15 7TJ
- £2,400 towards Stamp Duty*
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast with family area and French doors
- Seperate dining area
- Spacious lounge with French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further two double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Modern family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 29th January.
- Just a short walk from Hucknall tram and rail station
- A large Tesco within walking distance
£2,400 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | CALL 01509 681 320 TODAY! | This beautifully presented four bedroom home has a welcoming hall with downstairs cloakroom and boasts a spacious lounge with French doors plus a separate dining room. The kitchen has fully-fitted units with a breakfasting and family area, also with French doors. The first floor boasts four well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite, and a family bathroom.| *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 29th January.
- Lounge - 4.85 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Family/kitchen - 4.85 x 4.36m (15'11" x 14'4")
- Dining Room - 3.3 x 2.81m (10'10" x 9'3")
- W.c. - 1.51 x 1.38m (4'11" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.85 x 2.86m (15'11" x 9'5")
- En Suite - 2.06 x 1.23m (6'9" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.66 x 2.7m (15'3" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 3.5m (10'11" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.1 x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.7m (6'9" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542856.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.