3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley at Mercury Place, Oxley, Wolverhampton, WV10
- En suite
- Available to view
- 817 square feet
- Set in the heart of this vibrant, growing city
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Wolverhampton train station is close by
- Homes available for first time buyers and growing families
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
The ground floor of this home has PLENTY OF ROOM to spend time with your family. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining area, ideal for spending meal times together as well as a family area. The ground floor is LIGHT AND AIRY thanks to the FRENCH DOORS that lead out to the back garden. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found upstairs, one featuring an EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 3.2m (15'1'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.61m (16'3'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6'' x 4'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542886.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.