4 bedroom detached house for saleCHESHAM at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, Edwalton, NOTTINGHAM, NG12
- Unmissable Easter offer*
- Part Exchange available^
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800
- Open-plan/diner with family area
- French doors onto the south-facing garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Lounge with bright bay window
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Single garage and driveway for two cars
- ^*Terms and conditions apply. Offer extended until 4pm Sunday 23rd April.
UNMISSABLE EASTER OFFER! PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ AND AN UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | This beautiful 4 bedroom home features a spacious lounge perfect for the family adjacent to an open plan kitchen, dining and family area with French doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, you will find a master bedroom with an en suite shower room, a double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom. | ^*Terms and conditions apply. Offer extended until 4pm Sunday 23rd April.
- Kitchen - 4.47 x 5.86m (14'8'' x 19'2'')
- Lounge - 3.62 x 5.68m (11'10'' x 18'7'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.66 x 2.56m (8'8'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_85. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.