4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Spacious four bedroom detached family home
- Bright lounge with bay window
- Open-plan kitchen/breakfast with family area and French doors onto the garden
- Seperate utility room and dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further three double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Single garage and parking for three cars
- Downstairs WC
- 14-minute drive to Nottingham Train Station
The downstairs of this beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED home features a large kitchen with family and breakfast areas with a GLAZED BAY leading to the garden. There is a separate dining room, a study and spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. The first floor has four delightful DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with an EN SUITE to the bright master bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.64m (10'2'' x 8'7'')
- Family / Breakfast - 3.8 x 2.41m (12'5'' x 7'10'')
- Lounge - 5.06 x 3.7m (16'7'' x 12'1'')
- Dining - 3.25 x 2.64m (10'7'' x 8'7'')
- Study - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 1.66 x 1.6m (5'5'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.57m (12'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.45m (7'5'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.34 x 3.25m (14'2'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 3.16m (10'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.15 x 2.98m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542901.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.