4 bedroom detached house for saleHalesowen at Marston Park, Bedford Road, Marston Moretaine, MK43 0LD
- Upgraded kitchen specification with integrated appliances
- Complete with flooring throughout
- Ask about Movemaker
- Detached 4 bed family home
- Located half way between Bedford and Milton Keynes
- The M1 is just a short drive away; ideal for commuters
- Catchment for great local schools
- Large countryside, lakes and parks nearby
The Halesowen is a spacious 4 bed detached home. On the ground floor you will find an open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas, separate utility room, bay fronted lounge, an integrated gagarge and a w/c. The first floor features 4 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.99 x 5.24m (13'1" x 17'2")
- Family/dining Room - 5.85 x 4.51m (19'2" x 15'1")
- Utility - 2.24 x 1.78m (17'4" x 5'10")
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.78m (3'0" x 5'10")
- Garage - 3.11 x 6.22m (10'2" x 20'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.67 x 4m (12'0" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.7 x 3.68m (12'1" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.12 x 3.66m (10'3" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.23 x 3.48m (10'7" x 11'4")
- En Suite - 2.82 x 1.23m (9'2" x 4'0")
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.95m (7'2" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542931.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.