2 bedroom apartment for saleCarrick at Otters Reach, Morse Road Norton Fitzwarren Taunton TA2 6BS
- Just £6,500 deposit
- Ground floor apartment
- Large open-plan living area
- Parking space
- Close to Taunton City Centre
- Convenient access to all major transports facilities
- Fantastic selection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Benefit from the rural countryside
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
The inviting hallway to this two bedroom apartment has plenty of space for coats and shoes and there's built in storage so clutter won't be an issue. The open-plan living area has room for a dining table next to the kitchen and a spacious lounge for relaxing.
There's a good-sized double bedroom, further single bedroom plus a stylish bathroom, so you'll always have a place for guests to stay.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.68 x 3.4m (15'4'' x 11'1'')
- Lounge - 4.46 x 3.46m (14'7'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.38 x 2.58m (11'1'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 3.38 x 2.33m (11'1'' x 7'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 1.7m (8'3'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542934.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.