4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHythe at Greenkeepers Mews, Kingswood Way, Biddenham, MK40 4GH
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Family home with beautiful modern layout
- All rooms encourage lots of natural light
- 1, 2 and 4 bed homes available to choose from
- Doctors, pharmacy & supermarket within walking distance
- Easy access to M1 and other key roads
- Trains to London St Pancras take 40mins
The Hythe is a beautiful FOUR BED family home. On the ground floor you will find an OPEN PLAN lounge and dining area with walk in glazed bay opening onto the back GARDEN, stylish kitchen with breakfast area and ground floor w/c. The first floor offers EN SUITE to master bedroom and a further double bedroom. The second floor boasts 2 double bedrooms and FAMILY sized bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.51 x 3.15m (8'2'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.25 x 4.6m (20'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.85m (5'7'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.6 x 3.74m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.56 x 1.4m (8'4'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.6 x 2.91m (15'1'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.6 x 3.12m (15'1'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.42 x 2.56m (14'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.95m (6'7'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542937.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.