4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRochester at St. Martins View, Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11
- Spacious semi-detached
- Perfect for families
- Large open-plan kitchen/dining
- A range of two, three and four bedroom family homes
- Access to M62/M60 motorway just 5 minutes drive
- Castleton train station less than half a mile
- Rochdale Town centre 2.5 miles
A sought-after FOUR BEDROOM, TWO AND A HALF STOREY HOME featuring an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM with FAMILY AREA and GLAZED BAY opening onto the rear garden. Bedroom four is on the ground floor with the option to use as a STUDY. The LOUNGE and MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE are located on the first floor. The second floor comprises a DOUBLE BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'0'' x 6'1'')
- Family / Dining - 4.94 x 3.94m (16'2'' x 12'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.63m (12'11'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 3.03m (12'11'' x 9'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'0'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 3.46m (12'11'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542943.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.