3 bedroom detached house for saleHadley at Grey Towers Village, Dixons Bank, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Was £279,995
- Move in for Christmas
- Kitchen family dining
- Utility room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Spacious homes with bespoke exterior designs
- Traditional village feel
- Beautiful pond, woodland and nature trails
- Close to the village of Nunthorpe
This impressive THREE BEDROOM home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor has a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE and stylish kitchen with dining and family areas. This heart of the home also features an adjoining utility room. Upstairs are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the MASTER BEDROOM, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 3.18 x 5.5m (10'5'' x 18'0'')
- Lounge - 3.29 x 5.5m (10'9'' x 18'0'')
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.68m (5'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.51m (3'0'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.72 x 3.14m (12'2'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.83 x 1.81m (6'0'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.02 x 3.48m (9'10'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.75 x 2.3m (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.96m (6'9'' x 6'5'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.