3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleARCHFORD at Meadow View, Maw Green Road, Crewe, CW1
- En suite shower room
- Help to Buy available
- Double parking space
- 823 square feet
- Range of beautiful family homes to choose from
- Excellent transport links
- A great setting for a family home
- Well served by good schools for all ages
This family home has been carefully designed throughout - from the FRONT BAY WINDOW that brings natural light streaming into the airy lounge to the kitchen with dining area that leads to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. Upstairs the MASTER BEDROOM FEATURES AN EN SUITE with double shower while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1" x 12'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'7" x 10'10")
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.23 x 3.28m (10'7" x 10'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28 x 2.19m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11" x 7'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45542997.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.