4 bedroom detached house for saleWYMESWOLD at Hollygate Park, Hollygate Lane Cotgrave NG12 3HE
- Superb traditional 4 bedroom detached family home
- Spacious lounge with bright bay window
- Modern open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and two single bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Parking for 2 cars and a single garage.
- Great choice of pubs and restaurants nearby
- 5 minute walk to Cotgrave Country Park
- 10 minute drive from The National Water Sports Centre
This attractive FOUR BEDROOM family homes ground floor features a spacious LOUNGE with bay window, a stylish KITCHEN, a dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the GARDEN and finally a UTILITY ROOM also with access to the garden. The first floor boasts a MASTER BEDROOM with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, a further double bedroom, two single bedrooms and a family bathroom to finish.
- Lounge - 5.65 x 3.21m (18'6" x 10'6")
- Kitchen - 4.51 x 3.18m (14'9" x 10'5")
- Dining - 3.68 x 2.83m (12'1" x 9'3")
- Wc - 1.97 x 1.45m (6'6" x 4'9")
- Utility - 2.03 x 1.56m (6'8" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.74 x 3.39m (12'3" x 11'1")
- En Suite - 2.27 x 1.41m (7'5" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04 x 3.24m (13'3" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.07 x 2.28m (10'1" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.14 x 2.01m (10'4" x 6'7")
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.89m (7'0" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45543033.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.