3 bedroom terraced house for saleHESKETH at Pavilion Gardens, Folkestone Road, Southport, PR8
- Help to Buy available
- Open-plan lay out
- Master bedroom balcony
- Single detached garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Less than 2 miles to Southport Train Station
- Intelligently designed to blend with local architecture
This spectacular 3 STOREY THREE BEDROOM HOME offers plenty of space for growing families. On the ground floor you will find a SPACIOUS LOUNGE which leads to an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING area. Upstairs there is a double bedroom which features a JULIET BALCONY, a further single bedroom and a family bathroom. The MASTER BEDROOM WITH BALCONY AND EN SUITE shower room can be found on the second floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.44 x 4.14m (11'3'' x 13'6'')
- Lounge - 4.72 x 4.17m (15'6'' x 13'8'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 1.73m (7'8'' x 5'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.61 x 2.76m (15'1'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.76 x 2.46m (9'0'' x 8'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.41 x 2m (7'10'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.66 x 2.76m (18'6'' x 9'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.15 x 2.41m (10'3'' x 7'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45543042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.