2 bedroom flat for saleDickens House at Camden Courtyards, 79 Camden Road, Camden, London NW1 9EU
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Total area: 809.6 sq ft/75.2 sq m
- Fully integrated Nolte handleless kitchen
- Combined heat and power system
- Carpet in all bedrooms
- White finish internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Energy-efficient, recessed, dimmable LED down-lighting in all rooms
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This stylish apartment features a BALCONY accessible from the open plan kitchen/dining and second bedroom. The main bedroom comes with BUILT-IN WARDROBE and EN SUITE with Grohe brassware. There is a services room and ample storage throughout. Specifications include ventilation system, walnut finish entrance door and DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS. Totalling 809.6 sq ft/75.2 sq m.
- Living/kitchen/dining - 5.7 x 4.6m (18'8" x 15'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.9 x 3m (12'7" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4 x 2.7m (13'2" x 8'8")
- Total Area - 75.2 sq m (809.6sqft)
- Balcony - 4.7 x 1.5m (15'4" x 4'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45543057.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.