4 bedroom detached house for saleHERTFORD at Sparken Hill Gardens, Sparken Hill, Worksop, S80
- 4 bedroom, 3 storey family home
- Part Exchange available
- Upgraded open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances worth £4,000*
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge with two bright bay windows
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing room
- Two double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Family bathroom on the first floor
- Shower room on the second floor
- ^*Terms and conditions apply. Reserve by 4pm Sunday 19th Feb.
- Worksop Market open 3 days a week
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | UPGRADED OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £4,000* | With flowing living spaces set over three floors, tied together by a consistently stylish design, the Hertford is a beautiful family home. The bright and airy open-plan dining room and kitchen features a separate utility room and a glazed bay that opens onto the rear garden. The lounge boasts two bay windows. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en suite and dressing area. | ^*Terms and conditions apply. Reserve by 4pm Sunday 19th Feb.
- Lounge - 5.46 x 3.24m (17'10" x 10'7")
- Kitchen/diner - 5.46 x 3.07m (17'10" x 10'0")
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.5m (3'6'' x 4'11'')
- Utility - 1.79 x 1.69m (5'11'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.46 x 3.16m (11'4" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.36 x 2.98m (11'0" x 9'9")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.41m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Dressing Room - 2.2 x 1.96m (7'3'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.7m (6'7'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.28 x 2.98m (14'0" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46 x 2.27m (11'4" x 7'5")
- En Suite - 2.43 x 1.46m (8'0'' x 4'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45543075.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.