3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Stylish semi detached home with garage
- Designed for modern living
- Choose your own fixtures & fittings
- Offers easy access to Loughborough main motorway network
- Spacious lounge
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 10 Year NHBC build warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Additional parking on drive available
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Plot 62: The Studland
The Studland is a stylish and inviting three bedroom semi detached home, with a single garage and parking.
This delightful home is ideal for young couples, first time buyers and small families. Well proportioned the first floor features a bright and spacious lounge and a superb open plan kitchen / dining area with french doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Areas such as a separate utility, downstairs cloakroom and store give you additional room to help keep organised within the home.
Moving upstairs, you'll find two spacious double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts its own stylish en suite and fitted wardrobes.
Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'5")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'3")
- Utility area - 1.03 x 2.00
(3'5" x 6'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.78 x 2.96
(9'2" x 9'8")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 3.58
(8'10" x 11'9")
- Bedroom three - 1.99 x 3.58
(6'6" x 11'9" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_62_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.