3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Well proportioned semi detached home
- Spacious lounge
- Exciting open plan kitchen / dining area
- Excellent transport links nearby
- French doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes
- Choose your own fixtures & fittings
- 10 Year NHBC build warranty
- Garage with additional parking
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Plot 63: The Studland
Making an ideal home for those looking to retire to a delightful countryside location, the Studland is a stylish, three bedroom semi detached home, with a single garage, designed for modern living.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge for unwinding and relaxing at the end of the day and an exciting open plan kitchen / dining area, making family time more enjoyable. The kitchen / dining offer a beautiful set of french doors and a separate utility area.
The second floor accommodates a stylish family bathroom, three fantastic bedrooms, two of which are double and a further single bedroom including a bulkhead store. The master bedroom offers a little extra comfort as it boasts its own luxury en suite and fitted wardrobes.
Visit our sales centre to find your perfect new home at Charnwood Grange today. Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'5")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'3")
- Utility area - 1.03 x 2.00
(3'5" x 6'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.78 x 2.96
(9'2" x 9'8")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 3.58
(8'10" x 11'9")
- Bedroom three - 1.99 x 3.58
(6'6" x 11'9" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_63_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.