3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Buckton Fields, Brampton Lane Northampton NN6 8AA
BUCKTON FIELDS, NORTHAMPTON
Plot 84, The Studland is a superb three semi detached home. To the ground floor is the entrance hall, understairs storage and a downstairs cloakroom. There is a lounge and a modern, open plan kitchen/dining room with utility area and french doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor are three bedrooms with the Master benefiting from modern en suite facilities and sliding doors opening to fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 12'3")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.69 x 3.72
(12'1" x 12'3")
- Utility - 1.00 x 2.00
(3'3" x 6'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.78 x 2.95
(9'2" x 9'8")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom three - 1.98 x 3.57
(6'6" x 11'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.