3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Staunton at Fen Meadow, Redbridge Lane, Southampton, SO16
- Two year Customer Care warranty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Designed for modern living with imaginative layouts
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- A new Bloor Home can generate over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Saving energy and money - up to a remarkable 40% less on your energy bills
- Excellent loft and wall insulations and energy-saving double-glazing windows and doors
- Bloor Homes install the latest central heating systems
- Bloor Homes enjoy high specification and great craftmanship
Fen Meadow, Nursling
Plot 169-The Staunton, A gorgeous three bedroom home with IMPRESSIVE OPEN PLAN kitchen/ dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear private garden, a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE ideal for entertaining plus a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboard. Upstairs, the master suite features EN SUITE facilities and FITTED SPACE PRO WARDROBES. The family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings.
Externally you will find a south facing garden and a single garage providing you with secure parking.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6")
- Kitchen dining area - 4.75 x 2.56
(15'7" x 8'5")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.96 x 2.86
(9'8" x 9'4")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.50 x 2.47
(11'6" x 8'1")
- Bedroom three - 3.50 x 2.17
(11'6" x 7'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.