3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarkhill at Fen Meadow, Redbridge Lane, Southampton, SO16
- Two year Customer Care warranty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Designed for modern living with imaginative layouts
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- A new Bloor Home can generate over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Saving energy and money - up to a remarkable 40% less on your energy bills
- Excellent loft and wall insulations and energy-saving double-glazing windows and doors
- Bloor Homes install the latest central heating systems
- Bloor Homes enjoy high specification and great craftmanship
Fen Meadow, Nursling
Plot 171- The Yarkhill A beautiful three bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with single garage and parking comprising; generous lounge, spacious OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING AREA and French doors that lead you to the private garden. Upstairs, There are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes and EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITIES and the family bathroom benefiting from heated towel rail and ROCA Sanitarware.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
- Lounge - 3.31 x 4.30
(10'10" x 14'1" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.38 x 3.51
(14'4" x 11'6")
- Utility area - 1.01 x 2.83
(3'4" x 9'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.79 x 3.45
(9'2" x 11'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.05 x 2.63
(10'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.33 x 2.91
(7'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.