3 bedroom detached house for salePushkin at Somersgate, Longlands, Repton, DE65
- French Doors
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Downstairs WC
Echoing the lines of the pediment above the window, the ornamental entrance canopy gives the Pushkin an instant appeal and demonstrates the quality of detail found throughout, from the stylish kitchen to the en-suite master bedroom.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.92 x 5.12 metre
- Kitchen - 2.47 x 2.73 metre
- Dining - 2.39 x 3.88 metre
- WC - 1.92 x 1.05 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.28 x 3.1 metre
- En Suite - 1.41 x 2.29 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.92 x 3.6 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 1.85 x 2.95 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.21 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134570000007_3_53_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.