3 bedroom terraced house for saleStrathmore at Hastings Park, Dunbar Way, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AQ
- Was £214,995 Now £199,995*
- Flooring worth £4,244*
- Bay fronted kitchen with breakfast area
- Bright and airy lounge
- French doors leading to rear garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Fitted family bathroom
- Ideal for first time buyers or downsizers
- Great links via the M42 to Birmingham and Nottingham
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Reserve the Strathmore home this Christmas and save £19,244. You'll benefit from a £10,000 reduction in price and flooring included. Highlights include a kitchen/breakfast room with bay window, spacious living/dining room with French doors to the garden and a cloakroom. Upstairs you'll find the three bedrooms and family bathroom, with the master bedroom also benefiting from an en suite.
- Kitchen - 3.48 x 2.54m (11'5'' x 8'4'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.44 x 4.74m (14'7'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.04 x 3.24m (9'11'' x 10'7'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.89 x 2.46m (12'9'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.28 x 2.18m (7'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45551184.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.