3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarwick at Becket's Brow, Hayfield Road, Chapel-En-Le-Frith, High Peak, SK23
- Ready early 2017
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- En suite for extra privacy
- Local stores within walking distance
- More than 60% of homes sold
- Child friendly play parks and grounds
- Close to motorway connections
This is a THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with a LARGE LOUNGE/DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN, a fully fitted kitchen and useful WC. The first floor has THREE BEDROOMS with an ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and the family bathroom.
- Lounge/dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.31m (12'2" x 7'7")
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Ensuite - 1.54 x 1.32m (5'1" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45556131.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.