3 bedroom terraced house for saleCLEMENTHORPE V1 at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- First floor terrace
- Upgraded Quartz worktops
- Ensuite with Walk in Shower
- Car parking space
- Separate Study
- Integrated AEG appliances
- Free flooring throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Development open daily
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Set over three floors, this desirable three bedroom property makes an exciting family home. Located on the eagerly awaited Chocolate Works development, The Clementhorpe enjoys unique views of the iconic Terry's Clock Tower in the popular South Bank area of York.
The superb quality kitchen with dining and family areas opens out onto the rear garden. A study to the front of the ground floor offers a quiet retreat, as does the bright first floor lounge with its own terrace.
A double bedroom and a family bathroom are also located on the first floor. The second floor features the master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further double bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/dining - 4.78 x 4.35m (15'8" x 14'3")
- Study/family - 2.4 x 3.94m (7'10" x 12'11")
- Utility - 1.4 x 1.9m (4'7" x 6'3")
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.9m (2'11" x 6'3")
- Living - 4.78 x 3.71m (15'8" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.8 x 2.7m (15'9" x 8'10")
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 2m (7'9" x 6'7")
- Terrace - 4.87 x 1.44m (16'0" x 4'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 3.48m (15'8" x 11'5")
- En Suite - 2.36 x 1.78m (7'9" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78 x 3.14m (15'8" x 10'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573327.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.