4 bedroom detached house for saleThame at Bishop Fields, Hampton Dene Road, Hereford, HR1
- Countryside Views
- Double detached garage
- Two parking spaces
- South west facing garden
- Utility room
- Weekly farmer's market held in the city centre
- Within one hour of Birmingham city centre
- Join in the annual 17 day river festival
This beautiful DOUBLE FRONTED, DETACHED family home offers the best of both worlds. The FITTED KITCHEN with breakfast area and lounge with FRENCH DOORS to the garden offer plenty of space for you and your family to enjoy time together. There is also a GOOD SIZED SEPARATE DINING ROOM which is ideal for those who enjoy entertaining and hosting dinner parties. Upstairs you will find THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with EN SUITE to the master, with a further single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.77 x 3.45m (15'8'' x 11'4'')
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.32 x 3m (14'2'' x 9'10'')
- Dining Room - 4.2 x 2.78m (13'9'' x 9'1'')
- Study - 2.61 x 3.1m (8'7'' x 10'2'')
- Utility - 1.8 x 1.8m (5'11'' x 5'11'')
- W C - 1.5 x 1.46m (4'11'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.09 x 2.96m (13'5'' x 9'9'')
- En Suite - 1.3 x 1.94m (6'4'' x 4'3'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 2.78m (13'1'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.19 x 3.04m (10'6'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.3 x 2.54m (10'10'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573333.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.