4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmsley at Hawley Gardens, Bourne Road, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 4QA
- Show Home available on Sale and Leaseback
- Ask adviser for details
- New phase of homes coming soon
- Close to sea side town- Blackpool
- Good shopping and leisure facilities
- Great primary and secondary schools
This is a contemporary four bed, three storey family home with the ground floor boasting a WC in the entrance hall, the 4th bedroom or study space, and a large kitchen/family dining area with lovely French doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor has the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room and a spacious lounge, with a further two bedrooms and family bathroom on the top floor.
- Family/dining Area - 3.93 x 3.97m (12'11" x 13'0")
- Kitchen - 3.1 x 1.87m (10'2" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 4/study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.04m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Master Bedroom - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Ensuite - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573348.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.