4 bedroom terraced house for saleHythe at Chapel Gate, Chapel Hill, Basingstoke, RG21
- Show Home available on Sale and Leaseback
- Terraced home
- Double parking space
- Open-plan living/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Superb commuter links
- Great designs & layouts
- Fantastic new residential community
This appealing four bedroom, three storey home is AVAILABLE ON SALE AND LEASEBACK. The ground floor offers an open-plan lounge and dining room with a glazed bay opening onto the rear garden. The well-planned kitchen features a breakfast area and stylish appliances. There are two double bedrooms and a dual access en suite on the first floor. The second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.51 x 3.15m (8'2'' x 10'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 6.25 x 4.6m (20'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.85m (5'7'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.6 x 3.74m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.56 x 1.4m (8'4'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.6 x 2.91m (15'1'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.6 x 3.12m (15'1'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.42 x 2.56m (14'6'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.01 x 1.95m (6'7'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.