3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMORESBY at Victoria Mews, Town Lane, Southport, PR8
- South west facing garden
- Help to Buy available
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite shower room
- Southport town centre within walking distance
- Our energy efficient homes could save you money
- Southport train station less than 2 miles away
- Good primary school close by
The Moresby is a beautiful THREE BEDROOM HOME ideal for growing families. On the ground floor you will find an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA with French doors leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. On the first floor you will also find a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 2.93m (15'6'' x 9'7'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.25m (15'6'' x 10'7'')
- Wc - 1.72 x 0.95m (5'7'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.31 x 3.23m (10'10'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.42m (7'7'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.63 x 2.68m (11'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 1.97m (8'10'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.69m (6'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45573450.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.