4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Warkworth at Mulberry Manor, Calverley Lane, Farsley, Leeds, LS28
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Integral double garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The beautiful Warkworth is a spacious four bedroom, detached family home with an integral double garage, ideal for families that are looking for clever design and luxury features.
On entering this substantial property, you will find classic double doors that lead into a luxurious lounge with stunning feature bay window. The hub of the home is the high specification kitchen with dining area, a true focal point that benefits from stylish French doors opening out onto the pretty garden, perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings. Catering for busy family life, there is a utility room with access to the garden and a spacious the double garage. Double doors from the dining area take you into a homely family room which is an ideal place for children to play or can be used as a snug for the whole family to enjoy.
The first floor offers an abundance of space and versatility with four stunning double bedrooms. The magnificent master bedroom has a stylish en-suite and a separate dressing area, a touch of glamour for the modern busy lifestyle. The second bedroom also features an en-suite shower room, offering guests a luxurious stay. The modern family bathroom is situated near to bedrooms three and four and has a bath and a separate shower.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5471_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.