5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chester at Kings Reach, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, utility room and ground floor study
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
The CHESTER is a SPACIOUS 5 bedroom DETACHED home with open plan KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and FRENCH DOORS to the garden, separate sitting room, downstairs STUDY, two EN SUITE bedrooms plus DOUBLE GARAGE with PARKING.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Elliott & Carolynn
This brand new development is situated in the eastern part of Devon, known to the locals as Ottery. This small town, supporting approximately 8000 members of its community, straddles the River Otter and is just twelve miles from Exeter off the B3174 - a perfect location to be in and out of the city in no time.
Ottery is known as a spectacular town steeped in centuries of beautiful history. Kings School, situated close to Kings Reach, was established in 1335 as a choir school but was replaced by a Grammar School in 1545 by Henry VIII. It became an academy and government-endowed sports college in 2011 sharing its sports facilities, The Colin Tooze Sports Centre, with the public.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 9.05 x 3.42m (29' 8" x 11' 3")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Sitting room - 4.39 x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.69 x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.59 x 3.20m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.25 x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.77 x 2.66m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOTSM-P501_5_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.