1 bedroom apartment for saleOne Bedroom Apartment at 250 City Road, City Road, London, EC1V 2QQ
- Total 712 sq ft / 66.1 sq m
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool and spa, seven floor roof top gym and residents' only business lounge
- Approximately 2 acres of public realm by award winning landscape architects Gillespies LLP.
- 40,000 sq ft of retail space
- Situated within an iconic 42 storey Tower
- Interiors by world renowned designer Darling Associates
- 8 minutes walk from Old Street Tube station situated on the Northern Line
- Completion date Q3/Q4 2019
- 999 year lease
*** Carrara Tower Unit 9.05 One Bedroom - £1,075,000***
This beautifully designed dual aspect apartment features generous open-plan living space and plenty of useful storage. The kitchen is boasts Siemens appliances and a large breakfast bar, perfect for informal dining and socialising with visitors. A large winter garden area includes vast floor to ceiling window and Juliette balcony offering westerly views towards central London.
The generously sized bedroom is finished with full height fitted wardrobes, and a large south west facing window offering far-reaching views. A luxurious bathroom completes the apartment, comprising a double ended bath and composite stone top vanity unit with excellent storage. This outstanding apartment offers underfloor heating that runs throughout with the five star specifications being individually chosen by experts in their field.
- Located in Zone 1
- Nearest underground stations are Old Street (0.4 miles) and Angel (0.5 miles), both with connections to the Northern Line. King's Cross St Pancras (1 stop from Angel) will provide connections via the Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines as well as National Rail and Eurostar
- Excellent Overground rail links provide immediate access across London and beyond via Old Street, Liverpool Street, Farringdon and King's Cross St Pancras.
- Crossrail connection at nearby Farringdon Station will provide quick access to Tottenham Court Road (2 mins), Canary Wharf (8 mins), Paddington (8 mins) and Heathrow Airport (32 mins)
- Around 200 million passengers will travel on Crossrail each year.
The opening of Crossrail in 2018 will transport an estimated 1.5 million passengers into the City daily. The Crossrail station at Farringdon will be just 1.1 miles away and will provide access to Heathrow Airport in 32 minutes.
250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ.
Open daily 10am - 6pm - Late night openings on Thursdays until 8pm and early closure on Sundays at 4pm
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45586593.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) - Investor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.