5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kingsley at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Spacious detached family home
- Double garage with 4 parking spaces
- Complete luxury over 3 floors
- Master bedroom with dressing room & en suite
- 2 bedrooms on first floor with en suite
- Separate home office
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area
- Spacious lounge / dining area
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Luxury home with EXCEPTIONAL countryside views
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
** HOME OF THE WEEK ** Available with Home Exchange*. Hurry, for a limited time only!
Plot 25: The Kingsley
With luxury over three floors, the Kingsley is an outstanding five bedroom detached family home with double garage, benefitting from EXCEPTIONAL COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
The first floor features everything from an impressive, open plan kitchen / breakfast area with french doors and a bright and spacious lounge / dining area with a feature bay window and a second set of french doors to the rear garden, to a separate study.
A separate utility area, downstairs cloaks and store complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the first floor features four spacious, double bedroom with two of them including an en suite shower. This floor is completed with a contemporary family bathroom.
The spacious, double master bedroom is situated on the second floor, featuring a large shower en suite and a luxury dressing room with fitted wardrobes included.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
- Kitchen Breakfast area - 5.86 x 3.75
(19'3" x 12'4")
- Lounge Dining area - 4.15 x 7.14
(13'8" x 23'5" excl bay)
- Study - 2.40 x 3.13
(7'10" x 10'3")
- Utility area - 2.40 x 1.61
(7'10" x 5'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 3.62 x 3.94
(11'10" x 12'11")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.08 x 4.11
(10'1" x 13'6")
- En suite -
- Bedroom four - 3.62 x 3.09
(11'10" x 10'1")
- Bedroom five - 3.57 x 2.91
(11'8" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.66 x 4.49
(12'0" x 14'9" to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing room - 4.23 x 2.59
(13'10" x 8'6" excl robes, to 1500mm height line)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_25_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.