4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bredon at Banbury Rise, Bretch Hill, Banbury, OX16
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Utility room
- En Suite Shower Room
- Private Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Desirable Location Of Banbury
- Set Of French Doors
- 10 Year Warranty Included
- Energy Efficient New Build
A beautifully designed four bedroom detached home, perfect for starting a family in the desirable location of Banbury.
The entrance hallway offers a downstairs toilet and ample storage, leading on to the well lit and cosy lounge having the advantage of a LARGE BAY WINDOW bringing in that extra natural light. This home provides a superb OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM, big enough to fit a dining table for six, with an extensive TV area perfectly placed to enjoy views of the garden through FRENCH DOUBLE PATIO DOORS. The kitchen also boasts a handy UTILITY ROOM for keeping all the washing out of sight. Upstairs is the family bathroom and the four bedrooms, with two being double sized. The master bedroom has the advantage of fitted sliding wardrobes and a private EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with a GOOD SIZED SHOWER. And, if you'd like, one of the two single bedrooms could make an ideal HOME OFFICE. This home comes complete with a GARAGE and PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.56
(11'3" x 14'11" )
- Kitchen Dining Area - Excluding Family Area - 3.01 x 4.25
(9'10" x 13'11")
- Utility - 1.29 x 1.79
(4'3" x 5'10")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom One - Incl. Robes - 3.38 x 3.09
(11'1" x 10'2" )
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.59 x 3.87
(8'6" x 12'8")
- Bedroom Three - 3.28 x 2.01
(10'9" x 6'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.45 x 2.23
(8'0" x 7'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.