3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Spring Park, Spring Lane, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3
- Ideal for professionals / small families
- Stylish semi-detached home
- Exceptional views over Nottinghamshire
- Only 4 miles from Nottingham City Centre
- Superb open plan / kitchen diner
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite shower room
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- 2 allocated parking spaces in front of the home
- 3 months free Virgin Services: TV, Phone, Broadband
Enjoying panoramic views over Nottinghamshire countryside and linked directly to Gedling Country Park, Spring Park is a spectacular collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Mapperley.
** Spring Park sales centre & showhome open daily 10am - 5pm **
Plot 42: The Studland
The Studland is an excellent three bedroom semi-detached family home featuring 2 parking spaces.
This stylish new home has been carefully designed, accommodating a bright and spacious lounge, ideal to socialise or relax in.
Towards the rear of the home you will discover an impressive open plan, modern kitchen / dining area set french doors to the rear garden and additional areas such as a separate utility and downstairs cloakroom.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features two superb double bedrooms and a further single bedroom, which can also be utilised as a personal home office. The master bedroom is a peaceful haven and offers an added luxury by boasting its own stylish en suite and includes fitted wardrobes.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots.
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'9" x 14'4")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'2")
- Utility area - 1.01 x 2.00
(3'4" x 6'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.43 x 2.95
(11'3" x 9'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 3.57
(8'10" x 11'8")
- Bedroom three - 1.99 x 3.57
(6'6" x 11'8" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.