4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Houghton at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- Sought after village location with excellent schools
- Easy access to Derby & Burton
- 10 Year build warranty
- 2 Year customer care warranty
- Designed for modern family living
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Skylights & French door features
- Home office / study
- Spacious family bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
Plot 5: The Houghton
The Houghton is an outstanding four bedroom detached family home with garage.
The ground floor offers a stylish sitting room and a home office / study, ideal for working from home.
Towards the rear is an outstanding open plan, kitchen / dining are which is linked to a family area. Set with french doors to the rear garden and skylights, the area is filled with plenty of natural light. A separate utility area, downstairs cloakroom and multiple storage areas complete the first floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features three superb double bedrooms, and a fourth single bedroom. The master bedroom includes a stylish en suite shower and quality fitted wardrobes. The first floor is complete with a superb family bathroom, with a bath and separate shower.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Alms Meadow. Sales centre open daily 10am - 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.38 x 4.95
(11'1" x 16'3")
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.81 x 3.19
(15'9" x 10'6")
- Family area - 3.20 x 2.99
(10'6" x 9'10")
- Utility - 1.75 x 3.33
(5'9" x 10'11")
- Study - 3.25 x 1.99
(10'8" x 6'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.89 x 3.14
(12'9" x 10'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.25 x 2.54
(13'11" x 8'4")
- Bedroom three - 2.55 x 3.26
(8'5" x 10'8")
- Bedroom four - 2.17 x 2.60
(7'1" x 8'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.