3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBampton at The Spires, Knights Way, St. Ives, PE27
- Attractive kitchen
- 3 light-filled bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area
- Traditionally designed 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed homes
- Train to Central London in under an hour
- Short drive to the A14, A428 & A1
- Good education facilities close by
The Bampton is a delightful 3 bed home. The ground floor boasts an open-plan lounge and dining area with a walk-in glazed bay opening onto the back garden, a smart kitchen and a w/c. On the first floor you will find 1 double bedroom, 2 single bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.12 x 3.01m (6'11'' x 9'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.83 x 4.2m (19'1'' x 13'9'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.9m (5'6'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.25 x 2.9m (13'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.96 x 2.37m (9'8'' x 7'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.88 x 1.82m (9'5'' x 5'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.23 x 1.72m (7'3'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45601893.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.