4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at The Spires, Knights Way, St. Ives, PE27
- 3 spacious double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Smart open-plan kitchen with breakfast area
- Traditionally designed 2, 3, 4 and 5 bed homes
- Train to Central London in under an hour
- Short drive to the A14, A428 & A1
- Good education facilities close by
The Lincoln is a detached 4 bed home. The ground floor features an open-plan kitchen with breakfast area and French doors opening onto the back garden, separate dining room, spacious lounge and a w.c. On the first floor you will find 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and a modern bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.84m (7'7'' x 2'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.