2 bedroom terraced house for saleBRADFORD at Kingfisher Reach, Knowle Lane, Knowle, Cullompton, EX15 1PZ
- STAMP DUTY PAID & £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES
- Mid-terrace home with parking
- Open-plan living area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Good range of schools nearby including Exeter Independent School
- Within walking distance of the town centre and its amenities
- Just 13 miles from the historic city of Exeter
- Under 2 miles away from J28 of the M5
This spacious two bedroom home is ideal for a first home or an investment property. Designed with space and light in mind, The Bradford has an open-plan kitchen with dining and living room with a separate WC and added storage. On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Entrance Hall - 1.49 x 1.27m (4'8" x 4'1")
- Living Room - 3.15 x 4.43m (10'3" x 14'5")
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 3.15 x 3.77m (10'3" x 12'3")
- Wc/utility - 1.04 x 2.96m (3'4" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 2.99m (13'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.25 x 3.06m (13'9" x 10'0")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.04m (6'6" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45601926.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.