2 bedroom terraced house for saleWINTON at Stapeley Gardens, London Road, Stapeley, Nantwich, CW5
- Low Cost Home
- Eligibility Requirements
- First time buyers only
- Reduced Rate Applied
- Help to Buy not avail on this plot
- A beautiful and desirable location
- Close to Nantwich Town centre
- Close to local ammenities
- We could sell your home to help you move
This MODERN two bedroom home features a QUALITY KITCHEN and a lounge with dining area, offering a SMOOTH FLOW of space into the rear garden through French doors. On the first floor, one GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOM lies at the rear of the house while the second occupies the front, separated by a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Living/dining Room - 4.36 x 4.15m (14'4" x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 3.01 x 2.03m (9'11" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.15 x 2.66m (13'8" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.63m (11'0" x 8'7")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.76m (6'8" x 5'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45601935.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.