4 bedroom detached house for saleCAMBRIDGE at Lantern Fields, Lantern Lane, East Leake, LE12
- Four double bedroom detached family home
- Upgraded kitchen with intregrated appliances worth £3,800*
- Flooring included throughout worth £5,000*
- Spacious lounge with bright bay window
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with family area and French doors onto the garden
- Separate dining area and utility area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Further three double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom
- Study, downstairs WC, parking and single garage
- *Terms and conditions apply. Reserve by 4pm Sunday 19th February.
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTREGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £5,000* | The downstairs of this beautifully presented detached home features a large kitchen/family/breakfast areas and a glazed bay with French doors leading to the garden. There is a separate dining room, a study and spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with the family. The first floor has four delightful double bedrooms, with an en suite to the bright master bedroom and family bathroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Reserve by 4pm Sunday 19th February.
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.64m (10'2'' x 8'7'')
- Family / Breakfast - 3.8 x 2.41m (12'5'' x 7'10'')
- Lounge - 5.06 x 3.7m (16'7'' x 12'1'')
- Dining - 3.25 x 2.64m (10'7'' x 8'7'')
- Study - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Utility - 1.66 x 1.6m (5'5'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.57m (12'8'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.45m (7'5'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.34 x 3.25m (14'2'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 3.16m (10'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.15 x 2.98m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45601965.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.