4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleROCHESTER at Woodhouse Park, Woodhouse Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY
- Ask about Movemaker
- Open-plan upgraded* kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Optional bedroom 4/study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious lounge
- Further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom
- Single garage and driveway
- *Includes integrated appliances.
- * Terms and conditions apply. If you reserve by 4pm Friday 23rd December.
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES!* | *IF YOU RESERVE BY 4PM Friday 23rd December. Terms and conditions apply | The Rochester is a bright four bedroom home. Downstairs is a stylish kitchen with family and dining area and bedroom 4, which can be used as a study room. On the first floor, you will find the relaxing lounge area and the spacious master bedroom, with an en suite. Upstairs to the second floor, you will find a sizeable double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Family/dining Room - 3.94 x 4.95m (12'11" x 16'3")
- Kitchen - 1.87 x 3.06m (6'2" x 10'0")
- Study/bedroom 4 - 1.87 x 2.79m (6'2" x 9'2")
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.65m (2'10" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.47m (12'1" x 11'5")
- En Suite - 1.56 x 2.18m (5'2" x 7'2")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.22m (10'7" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.5m (12'11" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 2.74m (12'11" x 9'0")
- Bathroom - 1.81 x 1.99m (5'11" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45601971.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.