3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNUGENT at The Village at Wedgwood Park, Wedgwood Drive, ST12
- Single garage
- South facing garden
- En suite
- 1059 square feet
- Available to view
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Located on the Wedgwood estate
- Easy access to M6, M1 and A50
Attention to detail is clear throughout this two and a half storey, three bedroom home. A stylish kitchen at the front is well-equipped, and the sitting room with dining area is spacious, leading to the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower. On the second floor, the master bedroom with en suite shower room makes a relaxing haven.
- Kitchen - 3.33 x 2.6m (10'11'' x 8'6'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.54 x 4.78m (14'10'' x 15'8'')
- Wc - 1.86 x 0.85m (6'1'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.92 x 2.81m (12'10'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.95 x 2.7m (12'11'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.61 x 1.9m (8'6'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.83 x 4.78m (19'1'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.94 x 1.25m (9'7'' x 4'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45602001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.